This sample will show you how to create an ajax based login function using PHP and Jquery, this is just a simple example of Jquery implementation, before we continue it is better for you to learn a bit about jquery, because i will not explain in detail about jquery function which is used here as the core of our ajax functionality, but i already added comment in whole pages to give you a bit explanation about what the code do.
Read the rest →
Michal Gabrukiewicz, ajaxed developer has released the new version of ajaxed, the ajax framework for classic asp programming, with a lot of changes and new features added to the library, check it out.
Since i have experience using ajaxed in ASP programming, then i try to use xajax the equivalent for PHP, it is good but just not satisfied me, after googling i found several of them, i tried some, finally i choose AjaxCore, easy and fully embeded ajax codes in it’s core PHP class.
Read the rest →
DOMAssistant 2.5 released – CSS selector support, new AJAX methods
- CSS selector supportDOMAssistant now supports CSS 1, CSS 2 and CSS 3 selectors, we can get reference to the specific html elements that we need and modify their properties, behaviour or do something specific with them
- New AJAX methods: load and geton the previous version DOMAssistant has ajax call method “get” now robert added new method “load” which will automatically load the returned content from the given URL into the element, and added new capability on the existing ajax get method, now with ajax get method we can can also call directly on an element.
- each method to easily iterate over all elements returned from an element selection and then we can add functionality to those elements
What Robert says about this release
The focus of DOMAssistant as Robert state in his blog:
- Element selection (through CSS selectors or enhanced methods).
- CSS handling (adding and removing CSS classes).
- Event handling (adding and removing events).
- Content manipulation (add or remove elements).
- AJAX interaction (getting content from other sources, and adding it to the document).
- DOM loaded (calling functions when the DOM is loaded, as opposed to the document with all dependencies).
You can download free software of any category from the freeware sites, that maybe chat software or even the norton anti virus. If your drivers for wireless camera or wireless speakers is not working, you can get a compatible driver from these sites too. The efficacy of downloading of course depends on the host, and only reliable services like globat can truly serve this purpose.
michal gabrukiewicz the author of webdevbros.net continue his efforts in developing ajax class for classic asp scripting, he has released the new version of ajaxed. here are the new features of ajaxed 0.3
- now working with prototype 1.6
- working with new version of JSON utility class 1.4 (JSON class for classic asp)
- loading indicator bug fixed. on the prior version it used to disappear if page scroll
- loading indicator now with no styles defined. so we should define our own style in the css class “ajaxLoadingIndicator”
- more test have been added also for recordsets (thanks michal i was asked you about this before )
- AJAXED_DBCONNECTION now defined in the config
since the first release on July 2nd 2007 ajaxed has become a buzz word for classic asp fans (at least i realize that am not the only one who are not yet jumping out to .NET) and on the next version (ajaxed 0.2) michal has added a lot of cool functionality on it such as: Database class, stringOperations class and put the files into separate directory for modular purpose, and after this new version i found no reason to jump out to .NET
The cheapest domain name is of no worth if it cannot hold up with internet telephone. Even in search engine optimization having an ip phone makes a lot of difference. Thanks to services like verizon wireless, we can truly enjoy our chat software from anywhere.