This simple tutorial example will show you how to dynamically load your web content via ajax instead of default behaviour HTTP request (full round trip), before we continue you may want to have a look at the demo page.
To run this example you need to download jquery library or you can use Google Ajax Libraries API, Next create an HTML page name it “index.html” copy paste the codes below, and change the codes as neccesary:
Read the rest →
Because a lot of responses to the previous post php ajax tutorial create ajax based login form using jquery, and asking about some bug fixxing incl IE bugs, i decide to create a new PHP ajax login functionality using Jquery, and here it is…
- Completely recoded
- Tested in IE6, FF3, Opera9 and i think should be worked in other modern browsers as well
- Easliy switch the data source between database and PHP array
- Login authentication can be using username or email, or even both of ‘em by changing the config
- Redirect target (on success) can be changed in config file
- Message and Text controled by array variable which could be changed in 1 file
In the real web application development (CMS, eCommerce, etc.) we often use parenthess data structure to organize the content, mostly in category-items model also sometimes with related tagging model. To easily select across the parent and items and to avoid wrong parent-items selection we need a dynamic populated forms. This can be done by multiple select elements or using tree structure with checkbox elements.
Here i’ll show you how to do this using multi select form where the dropdown items populated via ajax request, and the items of child select form populated based on the parent selected items (can be multiple selected). confuse? haha okay just take a look at the codes.
As i wrote in my previous post, i want to create an ajax based image picker using jquery, and the result is here.
What a busy days huh!, and damned there were a light faliure a day long *it’s so indonesia: worst service highest charge*, i want to create an ajax based image picker for myself, after googling i found a couple references:
- jquery based file tree with available connectors in PHP, ASP.NET, JSP, and LASSO but no Classic ASP
Read the rest →